Sunday, August 25, 2013

Swack's VMworld To-Do List

Vmw2013 banner hero sf key preReg

It's time for VMware's 10th Annual VMworld conference in beautiful San Francisco!  This is my second trip to VMworld and I'm looking forward to making it my best one yet. As such, I'd like to share some of my goals for this week. I feel that publishing my objects tend to keep me motivated.

1. Gain better understanding of NSX (came from vCNS/vShield and Nicira) and dive more into details of VMware networking

2. Better understand OpenStack and maybe take a test drive

3. Learn some basic functions of PowerCLI

4. What is DevOps all about?

5. Set up vCloud Director and/or vCenter Orchestrator and try it out

6. Learn about VMware's Internal Private Cloud for dev/test workloads

7. What is Cloud Foundry and how does it relate to my company?

If you have insights or can point me in the right direction please do! Comment below or find me on Twitter (@swackhap).

-Swack

No comments:

Post a Comment